This is quote only and we are not holding any confirmed reservation either in the airline or in hotel. This offer is valid only for limited seats & Subject to availability. The booking is processed after receiving the advance amount. Final status shall be communicated within 72 hours / 3 full working days of booking (after collection of token amount). If we fail to give you confirmation than entire Advance amount is refundable to you.
Executive Council of the Government of Dubai has recently issued a Resolution No (2) of 2014, regarding the introduction of “Tourism Dirham" compulsory on all booked hotel accommodation in Dubai. The Tourism Dirham implementation date will be effective 31st March 2014. The above costing does not include this tax and it is to be paid by the guest directly at the hotel at the time of Checkout like:
• 3 Star Hotel - USD 3 / AED 10 Per room per night
• 4 Star Hotel - USD 4 / AED 15 Per room per night
• 5 Star Hotel - USD 5.50 / AED 20 Per room per night
Package cost Calculation based on Foreign Currency:
This package cost is based on notional USD rate at Rs. 74/-, the benchmark rate taken uniformly as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary/handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying/selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
To avoid the impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freeze by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs.500/- pp extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf.
Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
Terms & Conditions for tour booking in relation to Covid 19 pandemic.
As these terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to COVID 19 pandemic but still it shall apply to similar situations giving rise to an abrupt stoppage of the tour booked.
Tourists travelling to Dubai
Before you book
Check if you need a Visa.
Depending on your nationality you can get a visa on arrival, or you can apply for your rearranged visit Visa from Dubai Immigration before you travel.
Before you travel
GDRFA or ICA approval is not required for tourists travelling to the UAE. Passengers arriving from the following countries must follow specific protocols: Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Indonesia
Requirements for passengers from these countries:-
- A valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate with a QR code issued within 48 hours of the time the sample was collected from an approved health facility.
- A rapid PCR test report with a QR code for a test conducted at the departure airport within six hours of departure
- For passengers travelling to Dubai as their final destination from Bangladesh, Nigeria, Vietnam, Zambia and Indonesia, travel is currently not possible as there are no rapid PCR testing facilities at the airport.
Requirements for all passengers arriving in Dubai
- All passengers travelling to Dubai from any point of origin (GCC countries included) must hold a negative COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure, except for travel from Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Indonesia (for which specific requirements are stated above). Please see the requirements for travel from India below.
- The certificate must be a Reverse Transcription‑Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT‑PCR) test. Other test certificates including antibody tests, NHS COVID Test certificates, Rapid PCR tests and home testing kits are not accepted in Dubai. Travellers must bring an official, digital or printed certificate in English or Arabic to check in – SMS certificates are not accepted. PCR certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the originating station. Digital COVID‑19 certificates are accepted upon arrival at Dubai International airport verification points.
- COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test certificates must be issued by an authorized facility in the passenger's departure country. Certificates that have already been presented for travel to another destination can't be used for re‑entry even if they are still within the validity period.
- For passengers arriving from the following countries, it is mandatory that the COVID‑19 PCR report includes a QR code linked to the original report for verification purposes. The QR code must be presented at check‑in and to representatives of the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) upon arrival in Dubai airports: Sudan, Lebanon, Egypt and Ethiopia.
Indian Nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days provided they:
A) Have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the Unites States, or
B) A residence visa issued by the United Kingdom or Europe union
The visa issued by United States, United Kingdom or Europe union has to be valid for a minimum of 6 months
Test on arrival
Passengers arriving in Dubai from the following countries will be required to take another COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival at Dubai International airport:
Afghanistan, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Russia, Senegal, Slovakia, Somaliland, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Zimbabwe.
Transiting in Dubai
- All transit passengers must complete all the requirements of their final destination.
- Transit passengers from the following countries must present a negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate for a test taken no more than 72 hours before departure: Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Indonesia
- All other transit passengers are not required to present this certificate unless it is mandated by their final destination.
UAE nationals are exempt from taking a COVID‑19 PCR test before departing for Dubai. They must be tested on arrival in Dubai, irrespective if they are holding a valid negative COVID‑19 RT‑PCR certificate from the point of origin.
This is also applicable for:-
- Passengers accompanying a 1st degree UAE nationals' relative or domestic workers
- Domestic workers escorting a UAE national sponsor during travel.
- Children under the age of 12 and passengers who have a moderate or severe disability are exempt from taking a COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test.
- Moderate or severe disability includes neurological disorders and intellectual or developmental disabilities. For example: Acute spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Ataxia, Autism spectrum, Bell's palsy, Brain tumours, Cerebral aneurysm, Cerebral palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy and seizures
- All other passengers, including those who are visually impaired, hearing impaired or physically challenged must hold a negative COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test certificate as per the requirements.
- There may be specific test exemptions in your country of origin and final destination. Please check the requirements before you travel.
COVID‑19 testing laboratories:
- The UAE government has specified designated laboratories. You can either use the recommended laboratories in the list or any trusted and certified laboratories in your country of origin to get your COVID‑19 RT‑PCR test.
- If you are flying from India, Pakistan, Nigeria or Bangladesh, you must get your certificate from one of the labs listed in the designated laboratories document to be accepted on the flight.
When you arrive
- You may need to take another COVID‑19 PCR test on arrival. If you take a test at the airport, you must remain in your hotel or residence until you receive the test result.
- If the test result is positive, you will be required to undergo isolation and follow the Dubai Health Authority guidelines.
- You must also download the COVID19 – DXB Smart App iOS / Android
Please note airlines have the right to deny travelers if they display any symptoms of COVID-19.
Tourists departing from Dubai
- Passengers will need to do COVID‑19 PCR tests only if it is mandated by the country they are travelling to. Please check the requirements of the country you are travelling to. The travel regulations change frequently. You may need to take a COVID‑19 PCR test before you depart or another particular type of COVID‑19 test specified by your destination.
- This is a list of authorised COVID-19 test laboratories in Dubai where you can get tested before you travel to your destination.
Additional Terms and Conditions:-
- If due to pandemic the tour cannot be availed altogether then our liability will be limited to refund of tour money after deducting 5% of the tour costs and amount spent towards the booked services which are held up with service providers. Once the tour commences there shall be no refund.
- We shall not be bound to refund the amount held up with service providers like airlines, hotels or DMC, etc. unless they refund us in our bank account.
- You have to take all the precautions during the travel including repatriation expenses if you are stranded due to suspension of service abruptly due to law enforcement at your destination or transit places. There is no guarantee of any kind of physical or financial support during such eventuality where the tour is affected due to pandemic like situation.
- Every country may issue its travel requirements, procedures for prior to arrival or departure at the destination to be followed at ports, rules for medical testings and examination, and so on, which must be followed. The company will not be responsible if these procedures cause any hindrance to the smooth execution of tours. You must carry contingency funds to meet any travel related medical tests or quarantine related expenses.
- Circular dated 17th February 2021: As per Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Guidelines for International Arrivals (in supersession of all guidelines issued on the subject since 2nd August, 2020)
In the context of COVID-19, Government of India is following point of entry procedures for identifying International travellers, particularly at-risk travellers to India through multi-pronged strategy of thermal screening and testing. There is increasing evidence that the mutant variant of SARS-CoV-2 are in circulation in many countries and these mutant variants are driving the pandemic in their country of origin. So far, the three SARSCoV- 2 variants in circulation viz-a-viz (i) UK Variant [VOC 202012/01 (B.1.1.7)] (ii) South Africa variant [501Y.V2 (B.1.351)] and (iii) Brazil variant [P.1 (P.1)] - have been detected in 86, 44 and 15 countries respectively.
All three variants have demonstrated increased transmissibility, as reported by World Health Organization.
Ministry Health of Family & Welfare in consultation with Ministry of Civil Aviation has reviewed the situation with regard to point of entry actions required to minimize the risk of importation of mutant strains of SARS-CoV-2.
This document addresses all the actions that need to be taken in two parts:-
- Part (A) Standard Operating Procedures for all international travellers coming to India
- Part (B) Additional procedures for those coming from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East.
The entry Airports for flight services would be decided by Ministry of Civil Aviation based on the Bilateral/ Vande Bharat Mission (VBM) flights.
This Standard Operating Procedure shall be valid w.e.f. 22nd February, 2021 (23:59 Hrs IST) till further orders. Based on the risk assessment, this document shall be reviewed from time to time.
Part A - For all international travellers except travellers coming through flights originating from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East
A.1. Planning for Travel
i. All travellers should (i) submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before the scheduled travel (ii) upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to undertaking the journey. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise.
ii. They should also give an undertaking on the portal or otherwise to Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India, through concerned airlines before they are allowed to undertake the journey that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority to undergo home quarantine/ self-monitoring of their health for 14 days, or as warranted.
iii. Arrival in India without negative report shall be allowed only for those traveling to India in the exigency of death in the family.
iv. If they wish to seek such exemption under para (iii) above, they shall apply to the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) at least 72 hours before boarding. The decision taken by the government as communicated on the online portal will be final.
A.2. Before Boarding
v. Do’s and Don'ts shall be provided along with ticket to the travellers by the airlines/agencies concerned.
vi. Airlines to allow boarding only those passengers who have filled in the Self Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and uploaded the negative RT-PCR test report.
vii. At the time of boarding the flight, only asymptomatic travellers will be allowed to board after thermal screening.
viii. All passengers shall be advised to download Aarogya Setu app on their mobile devices.
ix. Suitable precautionary measures such as environmental sanitation and disinfection shall be ensured at the airports.
x. During boarding all possible measures to ensure physical distancing are to be ensured.
A.3. During Travel
xi. Suitable announcement about COVID-19 including precautionary measures to be followed shall be made at airports and in flights and during transit.
xii. While on board the flight, required precautions such as wearing of masks, environmental hygiene, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene etc. are to be observed by airline staff, crew and all passengers.
A.4. On arrival
xiii. Deboarding should be done ensuring physical distancing.
xiv. Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport. The self-declaration form filled online shall be shown to the airport health staff.
xv. The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol.
xvi. The passengers who have been exempted for pre-arrival RT-PCR testing [para (iii) and (iv) of A.1 above] (as approved and indicated on the online portal in advance) will show the same to the respective State counters. They will be prioritized for sample collection in the designated area, samples collected and permitted to exit the airport. They shall monitor their health for 14 days (subject to negative test report of the sample taken at the Airport that would be conveyed to such travellers by the concerned State authorities/airport operators).
xvii. All other passengers who have uploaded RT-PCR negative certificates on Air Suvidha portal shall be allowed to leave the airport/ take transit flights and will be required to undertake self-monitoring of their health for 14 days.
xviii. All such passengers will also be provided the list of the National and State level surveillance officers and the respective call centre numbers, so as to inform State/National Call Centres in case they develop symptoms at any time during the quarantine or self-monitoring of their health.
International travellers arriving at seaports/land ports
xix. International travellers arriving through seaports/land ports will also have to undergo the same protocol as above, except that facility for online registration is not available for such passengers currently.
xx. Such travellers shall submit the self-declaration form to the concerned authorities of Government of India at seaports/land ports on arrival.
Part B - For all international travellers coming/transiting through flights originating from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East
All the clauses as above (part A) shall be applicable to such travellers coming/transiting from flights originating in United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East except for clauses on testing, quarantine and isolation as specified below:
All international travellers coming/transiting from flights originating from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East as described in the scope above should submit Self-Declaration Form (SDF) for COVID on the online Air Suvidha portal (www.newdelhiairport.in) before the scheduled travel and will be required to declare their travel history (of past 14 days).
i. While filling SDF, apart from providing all other information required in the SDF, passengers need to select:
a. Whether they plan to disembark at the arrival airport or take further flights to reach their final destination in India.
b. Based on this selection, the receipt of SDF (dispatched online to the transiting travellers) will display “T” (Transit) in easily readable and bigger font than other text.
c. The passengers will need to display this receipt to State authority / Government officials at the airport for segregation.
ii. Keeping in mind the testing requirements for passengers from UK, Brazil and South Africa, who have to take connecting flights, airlines should keep the passengers informed about the need for transit time of a minimum 6-8 hours at the entry airport (in India) while booking the tickets for connecting flights.
iii. All the passengers arriving from United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East shall be carrying negative RT-PCR Test report for which test should have been conducted within 72 hours prior to undertaking the journey. The same also shall be uploaded on the online portal (www.newdelhiairport.in).
iv. Airlines to allow boarding only those passengers who have filled in the SDF on the Air Suvidha portal and uploaded the negative RT-PCR test report.
v. The concerned airlines shall ensure that prior to check-in, the traveller is explained about this SOP particularly clause (ix) of part B of this SOP, besides displaying the same prominently in the waiting areas of the airports.
vi. Airlines should identify the international travellers arriving from/transiting through United Kingdom, Brazil and South Africa (during past 14 days) and segregate them in-flight or while disembarking to facilitate the authorities to follow the due protocol in respect of these travellers.
vii. In-flight announcements must also be made explaining the relevant information to the passengers. Relevant information in this regard shall be prominently displayed in arrival area and waiting area of the airports of arrival.
viii. The immigration officers of these identified airports shall also ensure identification of travellers (from their passports) who originated or transited from UK, Brazil and South Africa (during past 14 days).
ix. All the travellers arriving from/transiting through flights originating in United Kingdom, Europe or Middle East shall be mandatorily subjected to self-paid confirmatory molecular tests on arrival at the Indian airports concerned (port of entry). Entry made in the SDF regarding telephone number and address would be reconfirmed.
x. Adequate arrangements for passengers waiting for their confirmatory molecular test as well as test results duly following effective isolation may also be made at the airports in conjunction with the airport authorities.
xi. The airport authority shall ensure streamlining of the systems for testing at the concerned airports to ensure seamless sampling, testing, and waiting arrangements to avoid crowding and inconvenience to passengers. Once passengers arrive at the entry airport, Airport Operator should lay down a well-defined flow for such passengers at their respective arrival terminals leading to the waiting lounges and to the exit from the terminal.
xii. Airports can provide options to the passengers to do online booking of the confirmatory molecular test through respective website (Air Suvidha portal) or other appropriate platforms as well as to do offline booking. As far as possible digital payment facilities to be ensured.
xiii. Sample collection cum waiting lounge for the passengers should follow all sanitization and physical distancing related guidelines issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare from time to time.
xiv. The States/UTs Government concerned should set up helpdesks at airports concerned to facilitate implementation of the SOP.
xv. Travellers from UK, Brazil and South Africa taking connecting flights from the arrival international airport (‘T” in their SDF).
a. Give sample at designated area and exit airport only after confirmation of negative test report which may take 6-8 hours.
b. Those transit travellers from UK, Brazil and South Africa who are found negative on testing at the airport shall be allowed to take their connecting flights and would be advised quarantine at home for 7 days and regularly followed up by the concerned State/District IDSP. These travellers shall be tested after 7 days and if negative, released from quarantine, and continue to monitor their health for a further 7 days.
c. All those tested positive shall undergo the procedure as detailed in clause (xviii) below.
xvi. All travellers from UK, Brazil and South Africa existing at the arrival airport:
a. Will give their sample in the designated area and exit the airport. They will be followed up by the State Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP).
b. The concerned State authorities/airport operators will collect and convey the test report to the traveller.
c. If tested negative, they will remain in home quarantine for 7 days and regularly followed up by the concerned State/District IDSP. These travellers shall again be tested after 7 days and if negative, released from quarantine, and continue to monitor their health for a further 7 days.
d. All those tested positive shall undergo the procedure as detailed in clause (xviii) below.
xvii. All other travellers from Europe and Middle East (other than those in flights originating from Brazil, South Africa and United Kingdom) who have to exit the destination airport or take connecting flights to their final domestic destination:
a. Shall give samples at the designated area and exit the airport.
b. The concerned State authorities/airport operators will collect and convey the test report to the traveller.
c. If the test report is negative, they will be advised to self-monitor their health for 14 days. d. If the test report is positive, they will undergo treatment as per standard health protocol.
xviii. Travellers from Brazil, South Africa and United Kingdom, testing positive (either at the airport or subsequently during home quarantine period or their contacts who turn positive) shall be isolated in an institutional isolation facility in a separate (isolation) unit coordinated by the respective State Health Authorities. They would earmark specific facilities for such isolation and treatment and take necessary action to send the positive samples to Indian SARS-CoV-2 Genomics Consortium (INSACOG) Labs.
a. If the report of the sequencing is consistent with the current SARS-CoV-2 virus genome circulating in the country; the ongoing treatment protocol including home isolation/treatment at facility level as per case severity may be followed.
b. If the genomic sequencing indicates the presence of new variant of SARS-CoV-2 then the patient will continue to remain in a separate isolation unit. While necessary treatment as per the existing protocol will be given, the patient shall be tested on 14th day, after having tested positive in the initial test. The patient will be kept in the isolation facility till his sample is tested negative.
xix. The State-wise passenger manifest of the flights originating from Europe and Middle East and landing at Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai airports in India for the said period shall be conveyed by the Bureau of Immigration to State Government/Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) [firstname.lastname@example.org and designated e-mails provided by the respective State Governments] so that this data would be provided to the surveillance teams. This data of manifests provided by Bureau of Immigration will be supplemented by the online Self- Declaration Forms available on ‘AIR SUVIDHA’ portal.
xx. All the contacts* of travellers arriving from UK, South Africa and Brazil who test positive (either at the airport or subsequently during home quarantine period), shall be subjected to institutional quarantine in separate quarantine centers and would be tested on the 7th day (or early if develop symptoms). Contacts testing positive shall be accordingly further followed as mentioned in Clause (xviii) above.
xxi. Information regarding any passenger covered within the scope of this SOP, who has moved to another State will be immediately notified to the concerned State Health Authority. If any passenger is not traceable initially or during any duration while being followed up should be immediately notified to Central Surveillance Unit of IDSP by the District Surveillance Officer.
International Travellers on short stay
xxii. International travellers (covered under Part A or Part B) on short stay (less than 14 days) and who have tested negative and remain symptom free, shall undergo all the procedures as above and shall be permitted to leave India under proper intimation to their District/State health authorities, subject to them fulfilling the requirement of the airlines and destination country. * Contacts of the suspect case are the co-passengers seated in the same row, 3 rows in front and 3 rows behind along with identified Cabin Crew. Also, all the community contacts of those travellers who have tested positive (during home quarantine period) would be subjected to institutional quarantine in separate Quarantine Centers for 14 days and tested as per ICMR protocol.
- States may consider (if required) additional requirements with regards to testing, quarantine and isolation as per their risk assessment.
- The States should however do the same under timely intimation to Ministry of Civil Aviation and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Further, States should adequately publicize such additional requirements on their official websites well in advance to avoid inconvenience to the travellers.
- The travellers destined to a specific State are also requested to refer to State specific official websites to be well informed about such additional requirements.
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any peak season Surcharges.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport Taxes, Fuel Surcharge, Visa fee.
- Urgent visa charges.
- All kind of tips to drivers, guides, representative.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Meals are preset and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than mentioned in the "INCLUSIONS" tab.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
· The Halt shall be of 10 - 30 minutes at particular places. Some places shall be panoramic tours (photo stop). Tour operator shall decide the sequence and route for the city tour as per its convenience and feasibility depending upon the roads and traffic conditions.
· In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
· The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
· Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
· Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 1100 Hrs. Early check-in / late checkout are subject to availability.
· Above Mentioned Itinerary, Flight, Timing & rates are subject to change.
· We will not be responsible for visa delay/rejection.
· Please take care of all your personal belongings and valuable and note that Local Operator will not be held liable for any loss.
· Date and timings of THE above tour program can be changed by the local tour operator.
· After booking Confirmation Rs. 2,000/- per person per Amendment Charges.
· Honeymoon package is applicable till six month after the Marriage.
· Room type Twin or Double is at the sole discretion of Hotels. Hotels allocate the rooms on Run of The House basis.
· Equivalent * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
· Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
· Room type (Double or twin is subject to availability and sole discretion of the hotel).
· Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of an increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/ fairs and convention.
· Hotel cancellation policies apply.
· Star classification of Hotels is based on information provided by the individual hotel company you may verify the same by directly contacting the concerned hotel by visiting their website or Tel no. We endeavour to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. We do not own any responsibility for any incorrect star rating and type of bedroom provide by the hotel company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided by the hotel company, this may also be got verified by directly communicating the hotel company by visiting their website or by contacting the hotel management on Tel number.
· Meals- We reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. The Meals are preset and the choice of menu is not available.
· Baggage Allowance-Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check-in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class.
· Tour Escort- No tour guide / Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard back to India.
Additional & over-riding T&C for Group Package:
1. This tour is at budget provided for. You can go for higher value tour components at much higher rates. You can explore the same with our sale executive.
2. The purpose of the itinerary is to cover the events mentioned therein. City tours are drive through the city with few photos stops.
3. There is no choice for the hotel as we have to arrange a hotel taking into consideration an itinerary in the given budget. You are requested to visit the website of the hotel for more details. Check-in is normally 2-4 pm while check-out is around 11 am. Meals are with a pre-set menu.
4. Itinerary may be changed by tour manager while execution of the tour hence do not fix your own programme at all as the itinerary is subject to change.
5. If you are a senior citizen or/and differently-abled person or person with special need then you must not venture at all as tours are without any attendant to provide any kind of support or assistance during the tour. There will be no medical assistance and in event of any requirement, one has to depend upon local facility at his/her own expenses. We, therefore, advise you to carry sufficient contingency funds. It is a must to have Travel Insurance with required medical insurance cover.
6. PAN card Number and also valid email id is necessary to initiate booking. Apart from this your full cooperation for KYC (Know Your Customer) is mandatory. No cash payment will be accepted in violation of government guidelines and without disclosure of its source.
7. Processing charges applicable at 5% of the package cost if the booking is withdrawn before confirmation booking reference No. is communicated from our end. Thereafter cancellation charges applicable as per terms & conditions of Booking given elsewhere in itinerary / handout.
All Tour packages offered by us are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour - service agreement along with the booking form, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Note of Caution Before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component:
Travel tour packages / travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake a considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of travelling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically / physically fit persons. We, therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of a respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators / escalators and one may have to use stairs. Despite the above-mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, We will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must, therefore, satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain a medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing.
The cancellation charge will be as per the booking condition of the tour & we shall be constrained to levy the following Cancellation charges (per person):-
• If cancellation is made any time not less than 31 days prior to departure, Rs. 10,000/- per person shall be deducted. (except Normal ticket cancellation and Visa charges).
• If cancellation is made 30 to 15 days prior to departure, 40% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 14 to 07 days prior to departure, 60% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• If cancellation is made 06 to 03 days prior to departure, 80% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• In case a passenger is no show at the time of departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
• Once the booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 03rd January) Cancellation fee of 75% of Tour Cost will be charged for all booking cancelled within 45 days of travel.
• We cannot be held responsible for any “Refusal of Visa / Refusal of On arrival of Visa / Delay in the issuance of Visa” and applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly.
• Any package where Go First or IndiGo or SpiceJet is involved the ticket amount is nonrefundable and postponement is also not allowed.
Cancellation Policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking:
This is to inform you, prior to confirming your bookings which need guarantee booking that our normal cancellation policy mentioned immediately here above will not be applicable for your booking. Your booking is having travel tour components which need guarantee booking, which means no cancellation will be allowed once the booking is made for you. Therefore general cancellation policy mentioned above will be superseded by the following cancellation policy: If cancellation is made any time once the booking is confirmed irrespective of the number of days before departure, 100% of tour cost shall be deducted.
Please note that your booking shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the company. Kindly read the same properly before signing. The above terms being provided are capsulated. Ask our representative for detailed terms and conditions applying your tour package and your bookings. Our company is a travel and holiday organizer and we do not control or operate any airline, neither its own nor control any shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport or any other facility or service mentioned herein or offered to sale at any point of time in near future. However, it takes reasonable care in selecting all the ingredients which are offered to sale, it is made clear that our company only selects and inspect them and have no control in running them, we cannot be held responsible of any delay, improper services provided by an independent agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company coach owner/coach operator who are the company's independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. Neither we can be held responsible for the delay nor deficiency in services provided by the agency, airlines, transport, hotel any provider of services, or/and any act or actions of co-traveller, co-passenger which may result in availing the following and/or other services on the tour.
Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from the Airlines, Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation. The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final. This intimation supersedes all previous offers by us and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
By making booking online, you agree to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions, Payment Terms, Foreign Exchange Terms, Visa Guidelines, Cancellation Policy in detail and all Terms and Conditions of the Contract.
Read & Download the Contract